Generic 72V Controller (available here)
Alternative “A” & “F” power wires with ring connectors
- A – Main Motor Power Feed (R +72V, Bk Gnd): To main battery bank +/- terminals
- B – Phase Wires (Bl, Gr, Y): To corresponding wires on connector block.
- C – Hall Sensor: To corresponding connector on loom
- D – Throttle Connector (Bk, Gr, Red). Warning! – Wires in connector may be reversed.
- E – Brake Cut-off (W): To brake/sidestand 12V line (meets 2-pin Gr, R/Bk connector on loom with F)
- F – Controller Power Feed: To R/Bk in 2-pin Gr, R/Bk connector on loom with E. (N.B: This spade fitting comes as part of the A connector)
- G – Cruise Control Switch: Short to ground briefly to set cruise level (for use with button)
- H – 60°/120° Option Switch: Open for 120° (Ego Motor is 120°)
- J – ‘Alarm’ (details unknown)
- K – ‘Alarm Setting’ (details unknown)
Connectors on Generic 72V Controller